USE OF DDF SECURE DOG FIELD:
1. I will try my hardest to provide a service for all to use and enjoy, however, mistakes may occasionally occur. Please give me the opportunity to sort any problems out before posting negative comments on social media.
2. Dolly’s Dog Field Ltd (DDF) has final say on types of activity the field can be used for.
3. The booking is for the client only and cannot be sub-let without prior agreement from DDF.
4. Please park on gravel area by the field. The carpark area is not secure.
5. Please pick up all dog poo. Bags and bin are provided.
6. Please take litter home with you and keep the field and shelter as you would wish to find them. Poo bin is for poo only. Food and drink are permitted but please ensure nothing is left on your departure as this could cause illness/injury to other dogs.
7. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
8. Fresh water is available at all times. Please turn off the hose after use.
9. Do not climb on the fence or gate.
10. Do not let your dog dig on the premises. Please inform me if this happens.
11. Pet and human first aid kits are kept within the shed. Please inform me if you use anything from these. I am also Pro-Training Pet First Aid certified and will assist as and when necessary (if I am on site).
12. The fence is 6ft high but will not suit dogs who can jump higher than this. DDF will not accept liability if this happens.
13. The field is used at your own risk. It might be a little uneven in places. Please wear appropriate footwear for weather conditions. DDF will take no responsibility for any injuries caused.
14. The fence and grounds are checked every day. Please let me know if you find any problems.
15. You are welcome to bring your own toys/agility items but please ensure you take these home with you.
16. In respect for our delightful neighbours, please be mindful of noise nuisance.
17. Do not leave your dog unattended in the field. If you need me, phone me.
18. There is a 10 minute gap between customers to ensure dogs do not meet. Some can be very reactive. Please exit the carpark as soon as possible after your visit. Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Please park well away from other cars stay in yours until the previous customer leaves.
19. If the previous customer goes over their allotted time, please inform me.
20. The gate code will be sent to you prior to your appointment . Please keep this with you for departure as the gate will not open automatically. Do not give the code to anyone else.
Use the gate with the blue sign on.
21. DDF has the right to cancel any booking at any time. Payment refunds will be issued immediately but costs incurred (ie travel expense) will not be reimbursed.
22. DDF has the right to refuse entry or evict customers from the premises if activities are deemed to be unreasonable.
23. Any late arrivals must still adhere to their allotted departure time.
24. Please take extra care when exiting the gates and abide by the speed limit through the village.
25. Payments must be made in advance via our online booking system. However, I appreciate not everyone has online access so we can take phone/facebook enquiry bookings and cash payment if necessary.
26. 24 hr cancellation noticed is required otherwise you will still be charged in full. Contact us via facebook or our contact page to cancel/reschedule.
27. Children are welcome but please ensure they do not play in the ball pit, paddling pool or on the agility equipment. These are for dog use only.
28. Use of agility equipment is entirely at your own risk. Please place back neatly inside the penned area after use. The use of the paddling pool and ballpit is also entirely at your own risk. There are covers provided in the shed if you wish for your dog not to use these facilities.
29. No more than 6 dogs at once (unless previously agreed with DDF ie training class, dog party). Likewise, no more than 6 humans.
30. If your dog is or has been ill (sickness, diarrhoea etc) within the past 48 hours – please reschedule your appointment.
DO NOT visit the field if your dog has, or you suspect has, kennel cough.
31. Please let me know if your dog is poorly whilst using the field or shows signs once you return home.
32. Only meet with others in the field if you know your dog is friendly. It is your responsibility to keep your eye on your dog’s behaviour at all times (this includes our organised play date events - where there will be no professional dog trainer in attendance).
33. Dog walkers/trainers etc are more than welcome to use the field but their own insurance will cover them for the duration of the booking should any accidents occur.
38. Disclaimer – keeping with the law regarding responsible dog ownership, you are completely responsible for you and your dog’s safety and welfare whilst at DDF and surrounding private property. You should be in control of your dog at all times. DDF will accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or death.